Design Wall Monday, November 27, 2017


I didn't want to bore you with more Design Wall photos of Kutarug...so here is my start on Bonnie Hunter's Clue #1 of On Ringo Lake the Winter Mystery.
I had hoped to sew some of the three's together.  Unfortunately, work had me there late and then a much needed trip to the grocery store.  Dinner was from Panda Express that we didn't start eating until nearly 8pm.  I'm just now sitting down to put this post together when I should be in bed =^.^=  Looks like a Tuesday sewing night will get these 50 nine patches together.

Oh failed to mention Fat Quarter Shop has the Simple Folded Corners Rulers in stock if you want to purchase one.  They've been on back order and Bonnie is still out.  Its one of the rulers Bonnie mentions during the Introduction of On Ringo Lake.

No comments: