Sunday Stash Report, December 3, 2017

Friday was one of the rare opportunities during the holiday season to share the day with Kerry.  She's in retail and spends most of this the time from Thanksgiving through the new year at her store.  We swapped stash fabrics for Bonnie Hunter's On Ringo Lake and eventually found our way to Rosie's to get more teals and a couple of melons.  We each purchase an equal share of half yard cuts then split them.  Our projects will end up with many of the same fabrics, but you'd never be able to notice!
These are the 50 9-patch blocks that make up Part 1.  The Simple Folded Corner Ruler that I ordered for the Mystery showed up on my doorstep on Friday just in time for Part 2.  I haven't yet started, but anxious to give the ruler a try with the Flying Geese in this Part.
Next came assembling the pieces for Sunshine Quilt Guilds December BOM that Joan coordinated.  Joan supplied the neutral.  Participants were to add a medium and dark Christmas fabric.  I won't be at the meeting so it was left with Kerry to turn in for me.
So I have a change this week due to the new project On Ringo Lake!  I working my way still through Kutarug too.  All the units I shared with you last week needing to be trimmed before assembly were trimmed throughout the week.  Now I'm hoping to get to that half way point with this project.  Did I make enough to get through the three largest rows?  Stay tuned for tomorrow's Design Wall post.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 110.5 yards
Purchased this week:  7 yards
Purchased YTD:  57 yards
Net used in 2017:  63.5 yards

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Lovely blues with the orange and almost burgundy. What a great way to have more choices in fabrics, to share.