Sunday Stash Report, November 5, 2017

Hi my name is Kassy!  I scared my mom and dad today by jumping off the 2nd story balcony...it wasn't what I had planned.  Much to my happiness I didn't need to go to the doctor.  Don't think I'll be trying anything super heroish anytime soon.  My dad said I landed on all fours...he scored me a 9.5. 
Sunshine Mystery Clue #1
Sunshine Mystery Clue #2


Sunshine Mystery had my attention to split up the making of hour glass units for a little bit.  In order these are the first two clues.  Mine is i n two colors, but complete scrappiness.  I am also making my version with 2" strips vs 2.5" and only half the size 48 units vs 96.  Jo - Ready for the next clue's release.
I also finished the November BOM.  Tanya provided the very bright blue for this Fall "X" or "O" block.  Participants were to supply the Fall theme center strip.
Kilimanjaro has binding and sleeve in place for hand stitching.  This is the 3rd of four that are ready for sitting with my feet up, kitties in my lap, and a good movie.  I am interested in a good solid darkish brown for the binding of Kountry Kollection that doesn't happen to be in my stash :(
Kutarug continues...  Nothing to change the stash this week.  

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 110.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  48 yards
Net used in 2017:  62.5 yards

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

I can see a story book being in edition soon,
The story of our adventures".Or, " Our Feline Lives, we still have NINE" !!! Lovely fabrics.

Janet O. said...

Kassy must be part kitty, part flying squirrel!
Love the strip of orange batik in your blocks. Such a vivid color combo.
You are productive, as always, Sandi!