Sunday Stash Report, January 22, 2017

This and the next couple of purchases are from Beverly's.  They were made last Sunday after the stats were posted.  Above are fabrics for the class A Tarted Up Pineapple that I took on Wednesday at Road to California.

Above blue star fabric is for the last border of Kozy Korners.  I am hopeful now that Road to California is behind me and the carpet has been installed to get back to this 2016 UFO Project.

I have not yet had an opportunity to stitch the cloth cord covers that the green fabric on the right is intended.  It too has a turn for this week.

The items above and the fabrics that follow are from Road to California Vendor Mall...  The Border Bling I pattern book, Block Loc rulers, and tape are all products from Block Loc.  I am sure you understand by now just how much appreciation I have for this product.  I am looking forward to using the KIS rulers along with several designs for borders.  The tape helps hold the fabric in place as one cuts.  Sure seemed to have a lot of staying power.
I had one charm pack of the Moda Christmas Gatherings by Primitive Gatherings.  It seemed as if each time I went to use that one package my design needed two charm packs.  Now with two there will be much more flexibility for me when choosing.  The black 30s fabric is just because it is so difficult to find black 30s!  The 2.5 square pack were a spin the wheel gift from Moda.
The pattern Florence Flamingo was a popular offering at the show.  One vendor had made the project in the orange/pink fabrics.  More the look of true flamingos.  All the kits were of the fabrics shown in the pattern.  Of course none carried the orange/pink fabrics.  I ended up purchasing two 1/2 yard cuts in the color I desired then I scored with the two 2.5 strip packs which is exactly what the pattern called for...most excellent.  The teal blue fabric was a bargain that I couldn't refuse.  I will need another yard to piece it for the back, but that will be just fine.

Lastly, these are gifts from Kerry.  I do love a good word search and a black Frixion pen is perfect for marking.  Wish I could have finished something...looking forward to a change next report.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  0 yards
Purchased this week:  15 yards
Purchased YTD:  15 yards
Net used in 2017:  -15 yards

See what is going on with stash elsewhere through the links at Patchwork Times.  Enjoy your week.

1 comment:

Betty said...

All looks good, good job on your low purchases from the California Quilt Show, you have a lot of will power to not purchase more.
I think you should look into becoming a salesperson for your bloc-loc rulers, you are so pleased with them. More quilters should become familiar to them.