Sunday Stash Report, December 1, 2013

As I write this post I am continuing to work on Celtic Solstices Part 1.  This photo shows 60 neutral/blue triangle squares assembled with 36 yet to go.  I also have 20 orange/blue triangle squares assembled and 72 yet to go.  I'm trying to cut into my scraps as minimal as possible, but still keeping a lot of variety.  This is part of the reason to cut and sew as I have done.  I see no reason not to be able to finish part one by Monday so that I can post to Bonnie's blog.  I haven't come up with a name for my Celtic Solstices project...I'd be happy to have you help me.  Remember the challenge to name with the first letter being a "K".
I did make a purchase yesterday at Beverly's.  I brought home fabrics for three projects; Celtic Solstices, Kilowatts and Kristmas Kollage.  I am just barley keeping above 200 yards used this year.  Kilowatts should be finished before the year is out and I will also have my December UFO complete.  (The UFO Parade at 52 Quilts is tomorrow for all the November UFO finishes.)  Not sure anything else will be completed.  As long as I can stay away from any must have fabrics during the holiday sales I should be good.

So for this week here are my stats:

Used this week:   0 yards
Used YTD:  330.75 yards
Purchased this week:  3.75 yards
Purchased YTD:  120.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  210.5 yards

There are more quilters using their stash.  Check them out at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

WOW - 330 yards! You are the quilting dervish - I've seen some of your finishes and they are fabulous. Congrats!

DeeDee said...

Terrific job on using your stash. You always have the best names for your quilts. You are doing really well with part 1 of Bonnie's new mystery.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Keltic Kosmos?? - ;))