Sunday Stash Report, December 22, 2013

I went to Rosie's Calico Cupboard on Friday.  I went for a back for Kookaburra in mind.  Rosie's nearly always has what you looking for.  I came home with the piece on the right.  I thought to look for something in yellow, but I liked the way the colors of this piece pulled in so many of what's in the top.

I've been sewing today on Part 4 of Bonnie's mystery and have Kilowatts all set for sewing together the rows.  Too many other Holiday things driving my attention this weekend.  I'm hopeful to find the yardage for Kilowatts in the used stats next week.

Hope your Sunday was a good one.  Only a few more days till Santa arrives.

Used this week:   0 yards
Used YTD:  340.75 yards
Purchased this week:  5 yards
Purchased YTD:  125.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  215.5 yards

There are more quilters using their stash.  Check them out at Patchwork Times.

No comments: