Sunday Stash Report, October 20, 2013


This week there is a change to both stats.  Kindergarten (Little School Girl by Lori Smith) was finished.  This is my October UFO.  I really like the way the stripes worked out in the setting triangles.  Sure is nice having the monthly project done to free me up to work on other projects.  I'm really anxious to get back to Krazy Krones (If The Hat Fits by Buggy Barn).

One purchase this week from Olde Towne Stitchery while I was in Maryland.  This fabric worked out well for Kristmas Kollage (Deck-Ade The Halls by Fat Quarter Shop).

For this week here's my stats....

Used this week:  2.25 yards
Used YTD:  305 yards
Purchased this week:  4 yards
Purchased YTD:  102.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  202.75

1 comment:

Betty said...

I like your little Kindergarten quilt. It is not like you to make a small quilt. I like the setting triangles, it really made this quilt. Get those darling witches done. So Cute.