Design Wall Monday, September 3, 2012

I've been busy with family this weekend, which puts me behind on blog posts!  So let's catch up a bit.  My August UFO #7 is Klappers which was done early this month but only posted the link to Patchwork Times just today. 


My September UFO #11 is Klunky Korners which I'm excited about since it is already done!  Klunky Korners was done as a swap that I coordinated earlier this year.  It is also an entry in the San Diego Quilt Show which is this September 13-15.


HERE are my 2012 UFO Challenges that will give you information on both of these projects.

I've not been able to sew on Kaktus since last Sunday.  I have five rows yet to sew to the top before the outer borders can be put on.  The flying geese foundations are ready; just need time in the sewing room.  While I've been visiting my family my Pfaff is being serviced.  It should be ready for me to pick up when I get home.

Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day.  If you find you have time see other projects from quilters around the globe at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Two very nice finishes, Sandi. Seeing all of the full size quilts you complete makes me realize how few I get finished. : )

AnnieO said...

Finished way ahead for September 30th--congratulations on that success. Hope the quilt show went well.