Design Wall Monday, August 27, 2012


Kaktus is starting to take shape.  I am ten rows into the top with five more yet to sew in place.  I have a solid tan for the next border and then a border of flying geese.  I like what I see so far.  It will be nice to have this challenge complete.  It seems as though I have been working on it for a very long time.

I plan to take in my Pfaff for a well needed service this week.  It will be the first one since I bought the machine.  It has been working wonderfully; time to give it some TLC...

Nothing more to share today.  I hope you are moving along on your projects.  See what others are doing through the links at Patchwork Times.  Have a great week ahead.

3 comments:

Marj said...

Looking good! You have made progress, looks like you are almost finished. The colors are beautiful.

Betty said...

Another great quilt, wow, you sure do put them out there....... Like the colors.

Janet O. said...

You already know I love the KT fabrics. This is a great quilt--you have done an amazing job pulling it together. Looks wonderful, Sandi!