Stash Report Sunday, September 30, 2012

I've been at a quilt retreat this weekend.  These are the blocks we gave to our quilt sister Shelly for her 50th.  She was very pleased with her surprise.  It is the Sister's Choice pattern by Bonnie Hunter. 
 
Did you have time to vote for me?  If not I'm running 4th in the competition with 30 other Group Quilt entries.  Use the link HERE or the purple button on my right side bar.  Help me close the gap!
 
I've been good the one time we went to the local quilt shop this weekend.  Purchased some Lite Steam-A-Seam 2, but no fabric.  I have no finishes so no changes this week. I'll post later with some pictures of my weekend projects.  See what others are doing with their stash at Patchwork Times.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 209.5 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 102.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 107 yards

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great blocks for your friend! I voted for you earlier today - hope you can pull out a win!

Angie in SoCal said...

Wonderful blocks, so colorful! I voted for you now. Love that quilt! You girls did a great job. Do you know we have to prove we're not a robot when we try to leave a comment? My tired eyes worked three times to get it right. FYI

Donna said...

Love the Sisters Choice blocks!! They are so cheery.

Janet O. said...

I love this pattern--it is one I want to do sooner than later. We'll see how that goes.
I voted for you!

Betty said...

I put my vote in, good luck, if not this time try another. Shelly's quilt is so nice, bright and happy. Glad that she was surprised.