Thursday, September 6, 2012

I've made it to my sewing room.  YIPPEE!  Life is good....


I'm with Jo's Country Junction Quilt Along making one of Lori Smith's Quilt Squares each month this year.  Jo's given us the one to make in September and it's the 9-Patch pictured in the middle row on the right.  We have just four squares yet to make so I'm thinking of colors to make my sampler quilt blocks work together.  I think I need to pull in some more blue and maybe red.  I have a block that reads blue that I'd like to blend in a bit more than it does now.


These are the blocks through August.  The third one in on the first row needs a companion don't you think?

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

That one does stand out a bit with that blue color. It could use a friend to balance it. The blocks are all beautiful, Sandi. That is a lot of little squares to put together in the next one. Glad it is you and not me making it. : )