Design Wall Monday, September 24, 2012

No Klucks Here Either!

I'm making progress finishing up the workshop sample for No Klucks Here!  I led the workshop last Sunday for Friendship Quilt Guild at Paradise Quilters.  I need some more Steam A Seam 2 Lite to get the four turkeys put together.  I only had enough to start on the feathers. 

No Klucks Here Either!

This week I'm gathering up what I'll need for the quilting retreat that starts on Thursday.  Sure hope it doesn't end up being a really hot weekend.  Four projects are going into my car.  This way I'll have enough to work on and whatever inspires me most will be right at my fingers.  No Klucks Here Either!, Krabapples, Krayons, and Kurly Kues are all started with each at about the same stage of completion.

Hope your last week of September is full of what makes you most happy!  See what other quilters are doing at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have a great time on your retreat!

Betty said...

Have a great time, you will have extra working space without the others there, I bet you will have a lot of finished projects.