Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'd forgotten until just hours ago that I'd never taken Patrick out of the closet to help us celebrate this day. Hope you have a lucky day. I'm planning on something Irish for dinner...just what is yet to be discovered!
Khambray is done. I was able to finish it yesterday and it's now in Kerry's Quilting queue. I found a little trouble with Cathy Wiersbicki's pattern when it came to the outside border. I found the top and bottom didn't need the 3" cut from each end as directed and the side borders were about 7" short. I checked all my seams and everything measured right. Fortunately I had enough scrappy fabrics left to make it all work. Teal YLI thread is planned, a goldish black for Sew Batik, and a feathery looking quilting pattern called Exquisite will be used. I've got a stripe in teal and gold that will be used for the binding when the time comes. So today I have yardage to input to the "USED" statistic!
|Khambray, March 2013 UFO, 85" x 97.5"|
These are the last three Ornaments to be finished. Kerry quilted them up yesterday. I plan red binding for each of them.
Here's the numbers for this lucky day!
Used YTD: 92.25 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 26.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013: 66 yards