Sunday Stash Report, July 14, 2024

 

Just enough of these fabrics to make a small charity quilt.  I had a bit of fun with the stripe border fabric.  Not the usual layout, but something a bit different.  Now to find a back.  I am thinking a blue binding will be perfect.

This design is called Chinese Coins.  It comes from a kit put together for Sunshine Quilt Guild cuddle quilts.  It was nearly done when I received it to finish up.

I have four placemats done that will be on their way soon to my niece.  She started one of them nearly ten years ago.  I finally finished up a set for her.  Each of these take four yards of fabric cut into 2 1/2 inch strips.  Certainly helped free up space in my 2 1/2 inch container.

Star of Hope is into a top less the inner and outer borders.  Need a Rosie's trip to find something that will work with one of the two fabrics I have in my stash for the inner border.  I should be able to get to this some time in the week ahead.

Used this week: 52.5 yards 
Used YTD: 125.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 70.25 yards
Net used in 2024: 55.25 yards



2 comments:

Betty said...

Good job, I like all three items. I know Tiffany will be happy with her . Gift. Like the stripes on the boat quilt

Kerry's Quilting said...

As usual, great work! The Boats are super cute and like how the placemats turned out.