Sunday Stash Report, July 7, 2024


I have been able to spend time working on Star of Hope.  I am nearly done!  With only sewing the blocks together.  Goodness, I have said it before about this project.  The secondary block does make the quilt, but it has been very time consuming.  I need to find fabric enough for the inner border, which should be easy in my stash.  The hard one to find enough of will be the outer border.  Both of these fabrics will be blue.  The inner border light blue and the outer border medium to darker blue.  Anxious to have this one completely done.

Guess what I will be working on the rest of my first days of retirement...  Nothing to change my stash today.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 73 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 70.25 yards
Net used in 2024: 2.75 yards

No comments: