Sunday Stash Report, June 23, 2024


Another cross stitch block completed.  This dump truck kept me busy during binge watching Yellowstone.

This one is just starting.  You can just about make out that it is a helicopter.



Fabric has arrived to complete the yardage requirements for Sparkle Star and Sparklers.  I only need a solid off white that will be for the background.  I won't be starting this project for a little while, but I will have everything needed to complete it.


I had a great time on Saturday celebrating Jennifer's Birthday with other quilters at Rosie's.  I brought to work on Star of Hope.  I had started on this project likely over a year ago and quite frankly it took me several minutes to figure out what all my fabric groupings were about.  You will see more on this tomorrow.  I did need to pick up some dark blues and this adds to my stash numbers.  It looks like a lot, but it is only four yards.  Most of it will be used in Star of Hope.

Used this week: 7.75 yards 
Used YTD: 73 yards 
Purchased this week: 8 yard
Purchased YTD: 70.25 yards
Net used in 2024: 2.75 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Good morning ms busy beaver. You are another great day, you can slow down , you will have plenty of time to do all your quilting soon. Retirement is right around the corner