Design Wall Monday, June 17, 2024


Katch is getting ever closer.  I decided on the brown/white star for the inner border of this Sunshine November 2023 BOM WIN.  I made a few blocks and reworked another two.  The tone of the project was more subdued so two others will move to the sleeve.  I do work a bit to make sure all BOMs make it to the project.  I have my sights set on finishing it during the week.


The 2024 Liberty Box arrived from Fat Quarter Shop.  I like the surprise of its contents four times a year when Fat Quarter Shop coordinates it.  These next two patterns came inside the box.  It should be a quick two projects to make up.  There was talk of a Finishing Kit, but seems I missed out on it.  I went to ETSY, three vendors later I have what I need to finish the project.


Another project through Fat Quarter Shop is a Halloween project called Spooky and Sweet.  It started a Quilt Along in June releasing a clue each week.  I picked up the first two weeks and will start on cutting this one out.

Just two more weeks until retirement!


 

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

"Katch" is my kind of cosy, homey quilt. Love it!
The Liberty Box looks like fun.
Oh, you do love the Halloween projects! ;) can't wait to see it!
Any big plans to celebrate retirement?