Sunday Stash Report, September 25, 2022

 

This was a goal for me this week.  Of course I had other things to sew that caused me not to finish Month 4 of Autumn Love.  What better time to get back to Autumn Love by Lori Holt than the first days of Autumn.  I'll be working next on the words "Autumn" that go in the project.

These are the units to use making the stars.  The smallest unit 1 1/2" and the largest unit 2 1/2".  Definitely need to take these finished stars to the ironing board.
I finished the third Hopscotch, Butterscotch binding project and worked on projects that are my Mom's story to tell.  Her blog will be updated shortly.

My Design Wall post tomorrow will have lots to share, so stay tuned in!

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 153.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 51.5 yards 
Net used in 2022: 102.25 yards

Nothing to show as finished.  Those stats just stay the same this week.  Happy Autumn =^.^=


No comments: