Design Wall Monday, September 12, 2022

 

O Say...Can You Sew! Part 5 is what I'm working on now.  This is the 1" finished HSTs that have me occupied.  There are 1162 to cut, sew, cut from the paper foundation, press, remove the dog ears and pull the paper foundation.  I can say the cut, sew, cut from the paper foundation, and press are all done.  I still have a bunch in the final two stages.

Ready for finger pressing.
Finger pressed open.
Ironed open.
The units on the right are finished.
This is what I'm working towards.  These nine units make a 3 1/2" unfinished block.  Part 6 is out now; anxious to get through it too.  I think that will be this week.  Wish me luck.

Hope it isn't too hot where you are located.  It is back to work for me today!  Enjoy your week ahead =^.^=


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Raining down here, a good day to be inside, you could tackle all those tiny pieces so easily . Hope the heat isn't too extreme for you up north.

Janet O. said...

I'm seeing this mystery on a few blogs, and I admire those of you who have been brave enough to tackle it!