Sunday Stash Report, September 11, 2022


I've been visiting my parents the last couple of weeks so there hasn't been any updates to my stash.  BUT...I have been moving my Mom's stash like no tomorrow!  I went through her upstairs stash and pulled out any pieces 24" or larger for the case part of pillow cases.  NEXT...I went through her downstairs stash and pulled out any pieces 12" or larger to make the band part of pillow cases along with the 2 1/2" trim part to coordinate with the case part.  When the cutting was done 27 pillow case kits were made all of which are for a childrens charity that she supports through her Quilters by the Bay Quilt Guild.  I also pulled out fabrics for four quilts that will be for charity.  As I pen this post I think there are only six more blocks to go (out of 20) for the first scrappy Broken Courthouse Steps top.  I will be updating my Mom's blog as she gets through all that I cut out for her. 

The photo at the top is my second and just above my third Wonky Wishes projects back from Kerry the day after getting back home.  I trimmed up both and already have the binding sewn down; ready for hand stitching.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Saturday my 2022 Spooky Box arrived from Fat Quarter Shop.  Halloween projects are my favorite.  I'm pretty certain I will be making Scary Faces.  Some fun Halloween treats filled the box.

I'll be back moving my stash around.  There are three projects in progress =^.^=


Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 153.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 51.5 yards 
Net used in 2022: 102.25 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

I know you are so happy to be back in your Organized sewing room. Thank for cutting out all the kits. Also, thanks for the new pair of sissors. They sure fit over my dear Arthur fingers. The trip was perfect, wish we lived closer.