Sunday Stash Report, June 5, 2022

The goal for this past week is complete!  This is Bonnie Hunter's Hearts of Hope.  It was a sew along that started in March.  After pulling from my strip stash as much as possible it finally got into string units during the Sunshine Quilt Retreat mid-May.  Parts 1 and 2 were done at the Retreat.  The project sat a bit while I finished up a time sensitive birthday gift...the matching bench pillow to Krush...
This pillow was quite a challenge to mail!  Tiffany loved it.  Next finishing the binding on Karre...
Then finishing up Katching Kluckers...
With these done it was back to Hearts of Hope...
More strips were cut; this time moving into my yardage.  This started Part 3.
These finished, 16 to one side and 16 to the other, left me with four yellow string units for the corner stones.  I found in my stash, think it came from Mom, a cute white with blue hearts for the third border...
Saturday I finished the project!  Goal met!  YIPPEE.  I have a dark blue to use for the back.  Not sure about binding color right now.  Bonnie suggested yellow.  Audition will come after it gets quilted.  I will let Kerry choose the thread color and quilt design.  She should have it mid-week.

So excited to change my fabric stats this week.  The finish doesn't happen to be a UFO from my list, but it is one that I wanted done to offer comfort to those suffering in Ukraine.

Used this week: 11.25 yards
Used YTD: 77.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 43.5 yards 
Net used in 2022: 34 yards

Today we celebrate our Kosmo and Kassy turning 5!  Happy Birthday you two.  Visit tomorrow to see what I plan to work on next.  Happy week ahead everyone=^.^=

No comments: