Sunday Stash Report, April 25, 2021

Kandy Katz is done.  Sorry I could not get this beast entirely in the photo.  It measures 66" x 95".  This is one of my 2021 UFOs.  It is April still and four done, eight to go!  Right on schedule.  I have two in work.  One I plan to share with you tomorrow.  I'll give you a hint on which one that is...Bonnie Hunter.  Not enough?  Check back here tomorrow for Design Wall Monday.

During the week the last of the fabrics I had on order arrived.  These are 1/2 yard cuts of the Secret Stash neutrals.  I am building up to having all of the fabrics needed for the Secret Stash project that is a future project.  The two button packs will be used for the Lori Holt projects, Autumn Love and Vintage Christmas, that are in work.  I'm  still negative so far in 2021, but the projects I have planned this year should soon get me back to positive.

Used this week:  13.75 yards
Used YTD: 93.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 2 yards 
Purchased YTD: 126 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -32.25 yards

These are cards made by my sister for me to send.  I'm keeping the covers concealed so that they are a surprise when received.  Karen does some beautiful work.  Ever heard of Paper Pumpkin?  Well it has a monthly subscription similar to a BOM but instead is a card kit of the month.  I suppose you could call them COM =^.^=  She is having fun with them.  The April shipment just arrived to her door and already she has the cards made.
Finally, Kosmo wanted to get in on the picture taking action.  He is always around to make sure I get the best photos =^.^=

1 comment:

Betty said...

Love the Kay’s, great variety. Karen really makes some great cards. So proud of my girls.