Sunday Stash Report, March 15, 2020

Here's the kit for my Sunshine UFO #1 Challenge project.  I'll be making Jenny Doan's Diamond Pavers pattern.  She has a youtube video of it HERE.  I've got the light blocks done and plan to work on the dark blocks next.  The dark on the top and the solid white go together and the print white goes with the green.  The red goes with the ribbon candy for the outside border and the large piece in the front is for the back.  There will be a total of 12 blocks to work with for a fairly good sized quilt.  Christmas will be here before you know...right?
Friday I received the thread kit for Beware! It's Halloween project.  I also had them send me needles and a threader for the larger threads.  All I can say is WOW!  Midway Wool Company is the quilt shop where you can find this project and all that it takes to make one of your own.

I'm still working on Kavort aka Frolic by Bonnie Hunter.  The horizontal rows are together now with the sewing of the rows next in the project's journey.  Photos tomorrow so I hope you come back and check out my Design Wall Monday post.

No changes to stash this week =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  23 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  10.5 yards
Net used in 2020: 12.5 yards

No comments: