Sunday Stash Report, March 22, 2020

I've been talked into, of course very willingly, to a Quarantine Quilt Along hosted by Gudrun Erla on Facebook.  It is to begin 7am Pacific.  This means I was getting ready for it selecting the 12 FQs that would be needed for a crib size.  (Guess whose to get this...)
These are the fabrics selected.
This is the layout...
This isn't what was planned to happen, but we must be flexible when something as fun as this comes along.  Kavort will just need to wait to be claimed...perhaps next week.
My free hand quilted stars turned out very well.  I am pleased with myself, but as I mentioned to Kerry, there's nothing to worry about in getting more of my projects.  I would much rather use my checkbook.  I will be working on binding after the QQAL; the used fabric is for the binding on the UFO.  This one came with a back.  Return tomorrow to check out my Elvira project on Design Wall Monday post.  Take care everyone =^.^=

Used this week:  .5 yards
Used YTD:  23.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  10.5 yards
Net used in 2020: 13 yards


1 comment:

Candi R. said...

Good job on the stars! I have been trying to do some of my own quilting, but it's stressful. I have some of your border fabric. Love it!