Sunday Stash Report, March 1, 2020

Did you enjoy your one extra day?  I was catching some hours at work instead of using vacation time for two days last week.  Boy did I have a good day without interruption.
I did pick up some wool when I was visiting family in Tampa.  My brother took me to Sweet Darling Quilts.  A nice store tucked in the corner of a strip mall in Lutz which is a community in the Tampa area.  It will be used on my Wooly Nutcracker project.  I do think I have everything I need for this project.  The other two pattern and notions kit come from Sewing Center of Wesley Chapel, another Tampa area community.  I just couldn't leave them in the 1/2 off discount basket.
The pattern, The Picnic, has been on my list of projects to work.  It is by the same designer Paula Ashworth Lewis as Kastaway...which has a little bling thing started.  Mom enjoyed adding the bling!  Sort of hard to see, but there is silver in some stars and jewelry along with a sparkling bow and eyelashes.
Although I did the preparation for blocks 5 and 6 of Fit to Frame, not much progress was made.  There is a bunch of stitches on the tree trunk and the ground is stitched down.

I haven't anything to change my stats from two weeks ago.  I am anxious to get back to my sewing room.  =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  12 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  10.5 yards
Net used in 2020: 1.5 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Glad that you finally found Picnic. You have been trying to get that pattern for some time. I should have brought Kastaway home with me, that was an interesting project. Guess that is the crafty id me. Looking forward to seeing the farmer made up. So enjoyed our time together. Mike and Barbara made it special as well.