Sunday Stash Report, June 23, 2019

These three came home with me from Kerry yesterday.  You that know me know that I'm happy as a lark to have the binding!  From the left is Knightly, Klover, and Kika.  I'm thinking a scrappy dark blue for Knightly, I have a green/tan stripe for Klover, and Kika has a red of course :)
I'm assembling my guild's 2020 opportunity quilt today and hope to get to the many yo-yos that need to be hand stitched in place during the week.

Winter-ific finished this week.  Still struggling with a cute name.  So I'll claim yardage for it!

Used this week:  2 yards
Used YTD:  80 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  37 yards
Net used in 2019:  43 yards

3 comments:

Betty said...

I hope you have some good movies to watch while you sew on all that binding. Everything looks.

Nancy J said...

They all look amazing, but Kika takes my eyes. A new name? Will ponder on that, as winter is here down south.

Janet O. said...

That is a beautiful opportunity quilt--good of you to put it together.