Sunday Stash Report, June 9, 2019

Kayleigh

Kendyll
I have these two finished.  Definitely had a difficult time coming up with names for these two 2018 UFOs.  Then I landed on Kerry's two daughters.  One of these days Kerry will be surprised when I name one after her =^.^=!


Nothing changes my stats today, but something little is coming soon.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  75.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  37 yards
Net used in 2019:  38.5 yards

Have a great week =^.^=

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

lovely names, and the next " Little" something looks like the fabrics are chosen already.

Betty said...

Great names, yes, Kerry would be surprised tp see her name on one of your quilts

Janet O. said...

Love your two finishes--and great choice of names.
I guess I am kind of surprised you haven't already used Kerry's name. :)
I have that Little Bites pattern--I have several of them I was gifted. I love them all, but haven't used any of them yet.