Design Wall Monday, October, 22, 2018

It may not appear like much of a change from yesterday's viewing, but it is.  I've added to my Night of Indigo Blue with more units.
I assembled seven snowball units,
two star pointed border units,
two plain border units,
and eight square in a square units.
I have marked and cut more pieces to make additional units of nine-patches, string units of all three units, and square in a square units.  These are fabrics for more nine-patches and square in a square units.
I will raid the neutral and blue stash yet again tomorrow.  With my 6 1/2" square there is some trimming to do too.  Still a way to go, but closer each day.

Hope that your week's spectacular!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

You are so good about consistently plugging away at a design, regardless of how complex it may be. And you have a whole bunch of beautifully completed quilts to show for it!

Lynette said...

This is going to be Gorgeous!