Sunday Stash Report, October 21, 2018

I have made quite a bit of progress this past week on my Night of Indigo Blue.  I have the square in a square block figured out...yippee!
There are a number of string units to make as well as indigo nine patches.  I am in to cutting yardage on the neutrals.  This is a very good thing.  I will be working on strings this coming week.  So do you have something fun under your needle?  Halloween is right around the corner and I expect there might be a goblin or two out their having a costume in the works.

Nothing moves the numbers this week.  Perhaps next week.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  121 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  38.5 yards
Net used in 2018:  82.5 yards

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Lovely blue fabrics, and with the other fabrics the blues stand out so well.Not too much ,not too little, just right.