Sunday Stash Report, October 28, 2018

At the end of another week for stash counting.  I still have my Night of Indigo Blue on my wall.  I have all the units done for the top border of square in a square blocks; just no room to put them above the string border.
The final two rows, both string and square in a square borders are being assembled.
Getting very close, but nothing yet to count.  This leads me to how much to count!  There will need to be a little bit of math to calculate the yardage since only photographs got me to this conclusion.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  121 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  38.5 yards
Net used in 2018:  82.5 yards

2 comments:

Betty said...

Looks great, almost have it done.

Kerry's Quilting said...

Wow, that is really looking good. Can't wait to see in person.