Sunday Stash Report, October 29, 2017

Kutarug
I've been making lots of progress on my August 2017 UFO.  Making more green, blue, purple, and a few black and red hour glass units for pinwheels.  I have enough for a row or two of the other colors in pinwheels ready.  Sewing two rows together works best for me and as you can notice I'll be needing more of the yellow/blue HST units too.
Kutarug Hour Glass Units
These are planned for trimming throughout the day.  Assembly into the pinwheel units will be on Monday.  Need to mix up the tasking so my wrist takes a break from the trimming.  
Kapture, Mom's Strings, Kilimanjaro, Kountry Kollection
I spent a few hours with Kerry on Friday.  Four small quilts were waiting for me.  Kapture starts at the top of the photo.  Next to find fabrics for the bindings!  Hope my stash has something for each of them.

Nothing to change the stash this week.  

Used this week:  0 yards

Used YTD: 110.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  48 yards
Net used in 2017:  62.5 yards

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Kutarug just boggles my mind. You are so good at focusing and getting these incredible projects finished!
Your four witches look fun there on your design wall. :)
Oh, lots of goodies from Kerry to get bound!

Betty said...

great job with all your hour glass pinwheels. I know you will be glad to come to an end on this quilt, sooooo many little squares. I see that you have a lot of hand sewing of binding, I know DH will be happy to have you downstairs with him for a few evenings. (lol) Love your witches, love mine as well.