Sunday Stash Report, July 3, 2016

This week started off with an excellent dollarwise purchase.  Primitive Gatherings was offering $5 a yard on Pam Budda's Prairie Gathering fabric line.  I didn't have my back for Kanton Kull yet...well at that price I do now.
I picked up these three half yard pieces at Beverly's to see how they might work for the melons in Kayenne.  Yes, I'm still working on May's UFO :(  
During my sister's visit we went up to the Temecula Valley.  There are a few quilt shops up there that are a must visit.  Primitive Gatherings, Temecula Quilt Company, and A Needle in a Haystack are in the area.  I had been to Primitive Gatherings recently with Mom so...Temecula Quilt Company and A Needle in a Haystack were stops on Friday.  We met up with Bonnie and away we went.

Once again there is a plus to my stash and nothing to show for it.  Oh well, if I don't have fabric...there won't be any sewing to be done right?

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  88.25 yards
Purchased this week:  12.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  79.25 yards
Net used in 2016:  9 yards

See others working through their fabric stash at Patchwork Times.


Read up on start to finish of Kanton Kull and Kayenne through the "Labels" on the right side bar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Temecula shop is a nice one. Went there once when visiting family.

Betty said...

you have had a busy month of May, June, you will be back to sewing in a couple of days. Did you well to have a quilting break. You had a good helper. You all had a great time together.

Janet O. said...

You sure can't beat $5 a yard for a backing. : )
Would love to get a chance to visit those shops someday!

Dar said...

Great buys for $5 per yd. You are still in the black so it's all good.