Sunday Stash Report, September 27, 2015


Saturday I took advantage of a 25% off sale at Beverly's.  The sale started at 8am and went until 10am.  25% off your entire bill.  A nice sale that worked out excellent with my schedule.  I purchased white on white and a couple of pinks and greens to round out my current project's variety.  The white on whites will find a home in many of my future projects.  Komatose exhausted my white on white stash...a good thing!

My second purchase quite frankly had to be.  I have seen these lonely Tonga Treat 10" and 5" squares at Beverly's for far too long.  Each time I told myself I wanted them, but resisted since I didn't have a project they could fit into right away.  Well with the 25% sale and knowing they would be good for just about any background of a future project...I gave both of them a home in my stash...but just for a little while =^.^=!

Of course this means an addition to my stash, but not for long as Komatose is nearly finished.  Join me tomorrow for progress on my September UFO, Komatose.  See more quilters using their stash through the links at Patchwork Times.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  194 yards
Purchased this week:  8.25 yards
Purchased YTD:  164.25
Net Fabric Used in 2015:  29.75 yards

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

You need to be there, and get those treats, well done, and never mind if it added a bit. well, maybe a little more than a small bit, to the fabric box at home. Superb shades in the top ones.

Kate said...

Looks like you made the most of the opportunity.