Sunday Stash Report, June 8, 2014

I just couldn't resist this for the back of Krackerjack.  There are so many dots in the fabrics that I used in the top of the quilt...it seemed the perfect match.  I found it at Paradise Sewing in Poway on Friday.

I've been having a great time with Mom these past few days.  Have a bunch more ahead, but you know they will go so fast.  Tomorrow we will get the sewing machines humming!  I'm getting a lot of sewing projects done this year, but it's being matched with what I've needed to get them done.  I am staying ahead from my stash...

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  119.25 yards
Purchased this week:  4 yards
Purchased YTD:  92 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  27.25 yards

I've got a busy week coming with Sunshine Quilt Guild monthly on Tuesday.  It is the annual challenge reveal, a block of the month, yearly opportunity winner announced, potluck and auction.  Tomorrow I'm taking the day off to do something fun with Mom.  Hope your week is filled with all kinds of fun things.  Take some time to see how everyone else is using up their stash at Patchwork Times.



1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Looks like that fabric is a perfect match!
Tell your Mom "hi" and enjoy your time together. My oldest daughter is here for a week from New Hampshire, so we will be having fun together, too. : )