Design Wall Monday, June 16, 2014

 Didn't get much further on Kolumbia yesterday.  I did add the setting triangles and corners to the design wall.  I should be putting this together the first few days of this week.  
 These scraps are blue, brown, and neutral that I plan to use for Smith Morning Mountain.  I will need to do a second sort to match up the right shades of all the colors...but this is a start.
 Finally I get to show Kontimplate.  This is the project that I created for the Whisper Challenge.  If you follow the yellow cards below you'll see where my group started.  Boy was I way off!  The purple cards follow a photograph that didn't make it into the picture :(.
 Then there is the green, pink, and blue groups.  Everyone enjoyed the experience even if they didn't end up coming anywhere close to the beginning.  
There is a retreat in my week's itinerary.  More on that the next time.  Enjoy your week and see what everyone else is sewing at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

The gold setting triangles really set off Kolumbia beautifully!
A retreat? You lucky gal!

Betty said...

I am excited to go to the retreat. Always a great group of ladies for quilting, laughing and sharing. Kolumbia is off to a great start.