Sunday Stash Report, April 28, 2013


I've not had much time in the sewing room this weekend.  I attend a Baby Shower on Saturday then later in towards the evening friends came over.  Today I'm meeting up with life long friends who are visiting from Savannah for Brunch.  Only progress on Kartwheels since Friday is assembling more stars.  The stack of pieces on the top left have one more section to stitch on before trimming down to the finished size.  This group will give me six more stars.  I'll be working on stars for a few days into this week.    



Nothing to report new to my 2013 Stash Report this week.  Kartwheels will change the report by 15 yards when I have it done, but that might not be for a couple of weeks yet.  I hope you are enjoying the fabrics in your sewing room.  Take time this today to notice what others are doing with their stash through the links at Patchwork Times.


Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  120 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  33 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  87 yards



5 comments:

Mary-Kay said...

I love your Kartwheels. It took my breath away and it's not anywhere near finished. I can't wait to see your finished quilt. Is this your own pattern or a purchased one? Someday I'd like to make a quilt like that. Great colours too!

Betty said...

Looking good. A lot of work on this one. But it won't be long and a completion will appear.

Kerry's Quilting said...

Wow! Looks great-love the stars. Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt-know it will be soon.

Janet O. said...

Just looks marvelous, Sandi!!

Dar said...

Your Kartwheels quilt is stunning. Love the colors you are using.