Sunday Stash Report, April 22, 2012


I'm continuing to work on my April UFO.  I have just a bunch of components so I didn't bother with a photo for this post.  I do have a little eye candy to share...this is Joan's Chunky Churndashes quilt.  She used green and brown with a contrasting corner stone in the inner border.  Her hour glasses look to be a brown on the gold side.  Nice work Joan!



My background fabric arrived and you know I've been steady working on Kommodore.  It came from Keepsake Quilting and raises my purchases for just about a week.  What I don't end up using in the quilt's top will be put to use on the back.  Anxious for this one to be done.  Here's my report:

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 106.5 yards
Purchased this week: 4 yards
Purchased YTD: 32.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 74.25 yards


No comments: