Tuesday, April 10, 2012



Here is where I begin today.  I stayed up a bit after my bedtime to finish assembling the blocks into rows and then together for Show and Tell at Sunshine Quilt Guild monthly meeting tonight.  Participants of workshops usually display their progress as a group the following meeting after the event.  This is that meeting for Autumn Rush.  Myra Mahy became a member of the guild last meeting so I'm hoping she will be at the meeting to see how we all did.

As I mentioned to you in yesterday's post I got a bit carried away making HSTs.  All these pieces are for a future project...

These pieces are all that I'll need to finish the remaining borders.  I didn't count the quantity of gray/white HSTs so who knows perhaps there will be more needed...or not.

San Diego is expecting rain later tonight.  I hope it holds up until after I'm home from the meeting.  Until next time!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Wow, I hadn't seen this design coming. The individual blocks you were making really had me curious how this would turn out. It has a cool, shimmery kind of effect!

Karen (Misiz C) said...

Love how it turned out, Sandi.... wish I could be there in person to see it. If it does start raining tonight, think of me....I'll be outside in it at the ballpark. Needless to say, I'm hoping it holds off too. Hope the meeting is a good one tonight. See you next month.

Betty said...

I like the quilt, it is some what different than what you do, especially the colors It too looks like a lot of small pieces. Good Job.