Sunday Stash Report, April 15, 2012


Today I've got great stash news!  I've not only finished Klunky Korners...I've also finished KerfuffleKlunky Korners is my Chunky Churndashes by Bonnie Hunter.  (She's got it free on her website www.quiltville.com).  The border is one that she suggested, but of course you can do just about anything you want.  This project was made with several others in a churndashes block swap.


Kerfuffle is my Autumn Rush by Myra Mahy.  (Available on her website www.countryfaces.com)  I started this project in a workshop with other quilters from Sunshine Quilt Guild a few weeks ago.


I set out to have both of these projects done before the backing arrived from Keepsake Quilting for my April UFO.  I beat out USPS!  I'll be working next on my Quilt Square Quilt Along Block that I'm working on with Jo's Country Junction.  More on fabric selection for the fourth of 12 blocks tomorrow.  Here's my report:

Used this week: 20.5 yards
Used YTD: 106.5 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 28.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 78.25 yards


6 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Wow! Great job! And good job keeping deep in the black on your stash!!!

Jennifer said...

Both of your tops look great - congrats on two finishes!

Betty said...

Love your Autumn Rush, You sure do knock off those quilts, great job

Lori in South Dakota said...

Your numbers are impressive! I love the chunky churndashes--its a great pattern.

Janet O. said...

Two very different looks, but both of them are great! Can't believe how quickly you pulled these together!

Jennifer Thomas said...

Wow! Great job on the stash reduction. Have a super day!