Sunday Stash Report, June 6, 2021

 

I've been getting around ten of these done each night.  45 complete with 55 to go.  These finish at 4" in the quilt.  I know sounds like a lot but that's just over five evenings of sewing =^.^=

During the week I received the first of two shipments that I need to receive before I am back to Laundry Basket Quilts Mystery Quilt 2021.  Oh this quilt does have a name now coined by Laundry Basket Quilts; Michigan.  Of course I'm looking for a name for mine still...any ideas out there?  Mine is the blue that inspired Michigan's blue lakes and blue skies.

I have no finishes so just this one from Be Creative Quilting Fabric from Kooskia, ID.  Maybe that is an idea for a name?

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 102.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 144.5 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -42.25 yards


1 comment:

Kerry's Quilting said...

I had to order more of the same fabric. Hope yours arrives and you get to work on Michigan this week. Will be thinking of a name....