Sunday Stash Report, October 14, 2018


I have been working this past week on a new project.  It is part of my 2018 UFO line up!  It has been called 9-Patch Snowball until yesterday.  I am still not entirely sure that I have it called correctly.  This design by Bonnie Hunter appeared this time last year.  When I went back through her blog it appears to be called Night of Indigo Blue.  Until I have a clever "K" name for it...so it will be called.
The stings so far have come from a block swap from a few years back.  The participants were to make several neutral string blocks.  I have used them for two different projects, but need to make more to get my project requirements fulfilled.
This is what I will be aiming for.  When Bonnie discussed this project she did not provide measurements...so I am taking a guess at it.  I have a fair portion of it complete so check back tomorrow to see my progress.  Enjoy your week!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  121 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  38.5 yards
Net used in 2018:  82.5 yards

2 comments:

Betty said...

Yes, this will be stunning, I will be watching this one grow.

Clare said...

I notice your sewing machine`s a Pfaff. I have just brought one. :) Nice to find another kiwi stitcher. Loving your progress. Happy Stitching.