Wednesday, August 2, 2017

2017 UFO #8 was picked for working in August.  I plan to give it my best, but I have a busy month planned.  The last week of the month will have me at my parents home for my annual visit.  I have a stop first for the weekend in Tampa visiting my brother.

This project is planned to be king size to fit on my bed.  My project will be called Kutarug compliments of my friend and follower Janet O.  The design is called Winning Combination by Tammy Vonderschmitt from the publication American, Patchwork & Quilting April 2016.  As you can see many HSTs are made.  They need to be trimmed up with the Bloc-Loc ruler.  Thanks to Bonnie Hunter time and time again for showing bonus triangles!  I will undoubtedly need to make lots more.
So are you doing a 2017 UFO challenge this year?  What's your project all about.  I'll be linking into Patchwork Times with my 2017 UFO July completion, Kapture.  Have a great rest of your week =^.^=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your August project looks ambitious to me, and I like it a lot! Have fun visiting with family! I will be doing the same, so it will be difficult to find the time to work on this month's project.

Janet O. said...

That is a big job to get made when you won't be around the whole month. I'll be cheering for you! :)
I really like your finish Sandi!