Sunday Stash Report, August 20, 2017

Today my stash usage is all about repurposing cardboard.  I've been holding on to several large box shipments knowing that kitty proofing the second floor railings was a must.  This is the second floor hall landing.
This is going down the stairs.  This is the drop if they felt like getting down quicker than taking the stairs...
This would be the harder landing as the floor below is hard wood.  I will be playing it by sight once they arrive if that one last area to the left needs more cardboard!
This is the area that Kaos and Komotion both tried once.  Fortunately neither of them needed veterinary attention.  I usually have a quilt rack on the right, but that would only add to the ease of climbing up and over...which is definitely a big NO!
This quick way down might be easier since it is on to carpet, but still quite a scary event.  Sure don't want any trips hurried visits to the veterinary office.

Kosmo and Kassy received their second KitKnipBox on Saturday.  This one has a camping theme.  I can't wait until they get their paws on these toys.
I am making progress on Kutarug.  Very slow going trimming down all the unusual sizes one gets from repurposing bonus triangles!  Nothing to change my fabric stash this week.  I will be moving my UFOs around for a completion in August.  Kutarug is far from thinking it could be complete by August's end.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 98.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  31.25 yards
Net used in 2017:  67.25 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

I think you are ready. All looks good, now I hope they don't jump up to see what is on the aaother side. Now you will have to purchase a toy chest, look at all those toys and goodies?