Sunday Stash Report, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


I have a great start to my 2011 start of the stash reporting year...  How about you?


Used this week: 26 yards
Used YTD: 26 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 0 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 26 yards

I was able to finish Kamel Kountry a Bonnie Hunter design that she calls Old Tobacco Road. 




Now I am down to working on just one of her mysteries; her current one Roll Roll, Cotton Boll.  We have one more clue to go that will be released next Friday.  This last clue will be the borders where I am certain she will have something that will finish the design just perfectly.  Clue 7 revealed the quilt's design that I am very excited about.  I really like that it is set on point with all the neutral string block 1 cut up and rearranged between block 2.  I have not started working on this clue yet since I wanted to finish Kamel Kountry first.

Challenge #6 UFO was selected for January.  For me it will be the Lily.  I am not sure what fabrics from the "jungle" will be selected, but am thinking about a leopard print that is in gray, white, and black tones as the main petals (first fabric on the left).  I will need four flower fabrics, two leaf/stem fabrics as well as picking one of the two background fabrics.  I will use whatever background works best for the entire project.  I'm calling this project Kourageous.  There will be lots of auditions on each block, especially this first block! 


Go to Judy's blog at Patchwork Times and see other Sunday Stash Reports.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

I can't believe you used that much fabric this week, wow.

Karen (Misiz C) said...

Amazing Sandi... that's definitely a great start! LOVE your Kamel Country! Can't wait to see your RRCB. I'm still working on the massive quantities of HSTs but I had to stop long enough today to put one block together. I think this is my new favorite.=)