Sunday Stash Report, October 31, 2021

 

I had just enough fabric to make this miniature version of Kristmas Kollection.  I have lots of small pieces of the fabrics in the blocks and a good amount of the background in the blocks, but that's it.  I'd say I got my moneys worth from this BOM from Fat Quarter Quilt Shop.  This one finished just 35" square.

After finishing Kristmas Kollection Mini sewing started in earnest on my version of Cinnamon Spice.  Certainly disappointed that the Sew Along didn't happen, but it wasn't going to derail me!  This is the main block; one of 12 needed for the project.  I won't be sewing the blocks together until I am happy with the color placement.

So this week I have a bit to claim as used with Kristmas Kollection Mini.

Used this week:  3 yards
Used YTD: 186.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 183.25 yards 
Net used in 2021: 3 yards

I hope you had a spooky Halloween!  Check back tomorrow for progress on Cinnamon Spice.  Happy quilting =^.^=

2 comments:

Kerry's Quilting said...

Love your mini version of Vintage Christmas! I am making some mug rugs for the GK with my leftovers.

Betty said...

Nice mini, really nice using up all your leftovers. Love the colors in Cinnamon Spice, this one will be another beauty