Sunday Stash Report, October 17, 2021

 

Kissing Kristmas is finished.  I just love how it turned out.  Now I'm anxious to get busy on the applique of Michigan, the other Laundry Basket Quilts project in blues that I worked on about the same time as Kissing Kristmas.  This one is sure to be displayed this year during the holidays.


I did get two packages this week.  The first came with Aurifil threads that I had been waiting on from Red Rock Threads located in Pahrump, NV.  The second from Fat Quarter Quilt Shop.  A fun Spooky Box with all kinds of goodies inside.  Not likely that I will make the pattern that came with FQs and what you need more to make it.  I have several Halloween projects coming up from patterns and fabric kits already purchased.
Vintage Christmas which I will be calling Kristmas Kollection has all its embroidery done.  I have some block pressing to do before each row is assembled.  I will be working on it this week for...hopefully a completion this time next week.

Friday there was a lovely Birthday lunch given me by several of my good friends.  I was so surprised how many were able to be there.  I am really blessed to have such wonderful friends. 

I got all my goals made last Monday done.  Now to put Kristmas Kollection together and begin Cinnamon Spice on Thursday with Westwood Acres Quilt Along.  For me it is back to the office full time starting tomorrow.  No changes to the numbers this week.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 157.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 183.25 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -25.75 yards

2 comments:

Quiltsmiles said...

Your Kissing Khristmas is exKwitsite! I do love anything that Edyta Sitar stamps with fabrics, designs and all the details but using that olivey lime color in your finish is truly wonderful. Well done and congratulations.

Betty said...

Absolutely awesome,, Kissing khristmas is awesome, your work is very rewarding. Love it.