Sunday Stash Report, September 13, 2020

 

Fifteen cats complete.  This is the half way point of blocks.  I have pulled some combinations of fabrics for several more.  Anxious to make a red cat next.  There will be more on this tomorrow from my Design Wall.

Today was a day of binding and football watching.  I finished three today.  The first one is  charity quilt.  It is made from three different projects' orphan blocks.  I made a few more to get to this finished size.

Kadaddle is the next one finished.  I showed you on a previous post Kadaddle's Kopy so you may think you are seeing the same project, but no =^.^=

Kloves is the last of my binding projects for now.  The project used Halloween and Fall theme fabrics although the Halloween fabrics get lost with the size of the finished units.  Can you spot the spider webs and pumpkins?

Nothing changes this week, but there will be an add next week...I have some fabrics coming in to make Kaitlyn's baby girl a quilt.  I am ahead of her birth that is not until November.  Should be just the right amount of time to have it done in time.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  108.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  15 yards
Net used in 2020: 93.75 yards

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Those cats are so fun!
I don't care if two of them are small quilts, I would never have been able to finish 3 bindings in one day. I can't decide if I like Kadaddle or Kloves best. They are both great little quilts!