Design Wall Monday, September 21, 2020

The project had no red or pink cats so now it does!  Blocks 17 and 18 are complete.  The Candy Cat project takes 30; just a few more to assemble.  Three sets of fabrics await me.  Mention your color combination and perhaps it will be in the remaining to make.

Fall starts tomorrow, are you already feeling the change in the season?  We are having some cooler nights in San Diego and worst of all more time when it is dark outside =^.^=  Wishing a wonderful time for my brother and his wife (and their dog) with my parents this week.  It has been since February that my parents have had family with them.  It would have been great if I could be there too.  Hope the rest of your week turns out fabulous.

1 comment:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Love all your cats, excellent color arrangements. Wish you were here, karen popped in for a surprise, so great, just missing you