Design Wall Monday, August 31, 2020

 

Glad you decided to look closer at my blog post!  

Of course you don't really want to see the back of what I am about to work on...so here are the fronts.

There is just way too many projects going on in my sewing room.  I am feeling overwhelmed =^.^=  I think I need to take down some of these projects an get back to focusing on just one.  I usually start with one and don't work on another until the current one is finished.  How many projects can you see that are in the middle of work?

Adding to the projects is Beware! It's Halloween September BOM.  This one is The Witches Residence.  I think this one will be the most challenging one in the project.  Besides receiving a BOM each month since March and storing them away absolutely nothing has happened with this project.  This will not become a UFO because it will be one of those long time projects for me.

So what's going on in your sewing room?

2 comments:

Betty said...

Not like you to have so many projects going on at the same time. don’t start anymore until theses are completed. All projects look great.

Janet O. said...

LOVE your little quilts--especially the two blue/white ones.
Do I see 5 projects "in the works" on your design wall?
Next to no stitching in my sewing room, other than masks. I have done a little bit of quilting on The Beast (t-shirt quilt).