Design Wall Monday, August 17, 2020

 

Starry, Starry Nines is coming along.  These are just 2" units unfinished.  They are in order of the instructions.  The first six are nine-patches, 12 with a rectangle on the right, and finally the lone one will have 11 more just like it as this project moves along.
This is another 2019 UFO#7.  This is a Pam Buda design.  I sure set lofty goals for 2019 UFOs.  These are just the next cut pieces for the 11 with the rectangle on the left.  Can you tell this is a Halloween themed project?
It was a windy, hot day yesterday in San Diego.  I spent the day sewing down binding while enjoying the wind on my back patio.  I did get nearly all around on one of the two blue and white charity projects.  I used a burgundy rather than a red, because there just wasn't enough in the stash =^.^=  I'll share photos when done; I know you will agree that it looks fine.  We are up for a hot week in San Diego!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Love that Nutcracker.
Two inch blocks are a bit tiny for me, can’t wait to see the mystery revealed

Janet O. said...

It is fun to see something in fall-like colors. Makes me hopeful that it won't always be this hot! :)
The nutcracker is a very handsome fellow!